Safran China Suzhou Branch - Application Support-Business Process Expert in Suzhou
JOB SUMMARY (State in short sentences why the job exists)
- - This role will responsible for managing Workflow Development and Support.
- - Responsible for develop and support Workflow System.
- - Customer requirements analysis and discussion
- - Software development and design test case according to customer requirements
- - Prepared training document and provide training to end users as well.
- - Support and maintain SharePoint and Document Management System as well.
- - Daily support the existing applications including troubleshooting, functionality enhancement.
- - Documentation, not limited to function specification, functional specification and testing log etc.
- - At least 5 years' experience on Web development.
- - Experience in Workflow development. And especially having integration experience with other applications. Experience in WorkflowGen/Nintex is a plus.
- - Experience on the business processes of manufactory plant.
- - Familiar with web development languages, like Asp.net, SQL, JQuery.
- - Capable of working independently, good communication skills, team player.
- - With ERP support/development experience is preferable
- - 5 years at least
- - University degree in Computer Science or mathematics.
- - Good level in written and spoken for English and Chinese Mandarin;
- - Self-motivated, autonomic and professional;
- - Patient and attention to details;
- - Team Player;
- - Ability to work in fast-paced environment and think clearly under pressure;
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran China Suzhou Branch - IT Intern (Process & Application)Published on 12/17/2020Beijing/ 北京, China Internship / Student IT
Safran China Suzhou Branch - IT InternPublished on 12/17/2020Beijing/ 北京, China Internship / Student IT
Safran China Suzhou Branch - Supply Chain Engineer (SPM & Purchasing) in SuzhouPublished on 04/01/2021Beijing/ 北京, China Regular Full time Supply chain