Safran China Suzhou Branch - IT Intern (Process & Application)
1. Lead an innovation project by developing electronic workflow (e-flow). Remove paper flow, increase control point, improve traceability and records.
2. Cooperate with different department of the company to understand their development requirements.
3. Manage project milestones including but not limited to specification / resource / planning / delivery / Implementation and training
4. For existing electronic flow, support improvements and coding modifications
5. PowerBI and Highcharts Development in order to realize production statuts visualisation in SAE Suzhou workshops.
Internship period could be three months or longer.
- - Major in Computer Science or Interested into the data analyntic and Workflow
- - Basic in C#, SQL
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 81,000 employees and holds, alone or in partnership, world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Capital ranking for best employers in France.
Safran China Suzhou Branch - IT InternPublished on 07/30/2020Beijing/ 北京, China Internship / Student IT
Safran China Suzhou Branch - Internal Control Accountant in SuzhouPublished on 11/06/2020Beijing/ 北京, China Regular Full time Finance and management
Safran Landing Systems Suzhou - Production Quality Engineer in SuzhouPublished on 11/17/2020Suzhou/ 苏州, China Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair