Safran Nacelles - South East Asia Sales Director in Shanghai
Program / Customer Relations
- - Promote and sell to its assigned customers in its region, Safran Nacelles' overall product lines and associated services including MRO
- - Participate to the budget process by establishing his regional sales objectives on his customer accounts.
- - Face 3rd party MRO competition, develop a good image of Safran Nacelles to customers whose perception may not be good today.
- - Develop sales plan and strategies to grow Safran Nacelles' aftermarket services business in his/her region in line with the sales targets, by identifying commercial targets, and defining commercial strategies for these targets
- - Promote the respect of the sales process in place and support any improvement initiative
- - Collect and summarize customer related information and prospects (main figures, structure, financial estimates, decision makers, influencers, strategic needs, …) as well as collect competitive market knowledge using well established network.
- - Drive sales campaigns, convince the customer of Safran Nacelles services value (value selling approach) and lead negotiations while closely working with the internal Services Development Team at Nacelles (business plan & estimating & IP/Pricing). Sell and promote MRO sales.
- - Develop and maintain through regular & frequent visits solid customer commercial relationship & network
- - Analyze win and lost campaigns
- - Participate in collecting overdue payments
- - Minimum 7 years' of experience in commercial airlines services and MRO sales
- - 5 years commercial university diploma or engineering diploma WITH an MBA preferred
- - Fluent in English. Fluent in 1 or 2 other languages desired
- - Good Technical Sales skills, consultative selling & value sell proposition concepts
- - Negotiation & communication skills at all levels
- - Project management skills to lead sales campaign remotely
- - Contract knowledge (drafting & negotiation)
- - Open mindset
- - International culture
- - Innovative
- - Pugnacious
- - Solution provider / creative
- - Attention to details
- - Well established airlines, OEMs (RR & Airbus) & MRO contacts network
- - Communication skills
- - Frequent travels, between 50% and 75% of work time
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 84,000 employees and holds, alone or in partnership, world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Capital ranking for best employers in France.
Safran Seats - Manager , Business Development Airlines – Aircraft Interiors in GuangzhouPublished on 07/30/2020Beijing/ 北京, China Regular Full time Sales & Marketing
Safran Nacelles - China Sales Director in ShanghaiPublished on 07/30/2020Beijing/ 北京, China Regular Full time Sales & Marketing
Safran Seats - Sales Manager in BeijingPublished on 07/30/2020Beijing/ 北京, China Regular Full time Sales & Marketing