Safran Landing Systems Suzhou - Manufacturing Engineering Project Leader in Suzhou
Act as the ME project leader for product in-load transfer and new product industrialization
- - Manage projects from work package identification until completion of DVI according to appropriate procedure and planning (Transfer plan & DVI industrial validation process, integrated plan including industrialization & prove out schedule, ramp up schedule,)
- - Work closely with both internal and external CFT to review project progress, solve blocking points and ensure on time, on cost, on quality completion.
- - Lead or support DVI-PPAP documents preparation and coordinate DVI milestone review
- - Lead or support PFMEA deployment, detect and identify potential risks and define corrective or mitigation actions.
- - Prepare NRC budget, monitoring and validate spending
- - Coordinate and monitor process optimization activities to achieve RC target.
- - Prepare related reports for monthly NPI meeting, C-NPI, PPRM…
Coordinate and communicate with SLS sites to get the necessary technical support through support missions, periodical reviews and action tracking.
Support on concurrent engineering and RFDC activities
Lead or support product industrial change deployment
Support ME activities on technical data preparation when necessary
Support ME activities production support and quality issue solving when necessary
Bachelor degree on Mechanical major
5 years' experience and above in Manufacturing, Quality or Project management positions
Fluent in both spoken and written English
Proficient with MS Office, ERP system and MS Project software.
- - Good understanding of reading blue prints, manufacturing equipments and processes
- - Knowledge and application of Quality tools: PFMEA, 8D, Lean-Sigma, etc.
- - Good understanding of industrial validation process
- - Familiar with Project Management with milestones and problem solving skills.
- - Understand process specifications and manufacturing methods.
- - Interpersonal skills (involving working effectively with others, consistent with the company's values)
- - Good communication, reporting and presentation skills
- - Team spirit
- - Proactive and having initiative
- - Leadership
Work independently, self-constructed
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 81,000 employees and holds, alone or in partnership, world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Capital ranking for best employers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. The company works with 30 civil and military aircraft manufacturers and supports 27,800 aircraft that make 73,000 landings a day.
Safran Landing Systems Suzhou - Production Quality Engineer in SuzhouPublished on 11/17/2020Suzhou/ 苏州, China Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Safran Landing Systems Suzhou - Special Process Quality Engineer in SuzhouPublished on 09/21/2020Suzhou/ 苏州, China Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Safran Landing System Suzhou - NDT Inspector in SuzhouPublished on 07/28/2020Suzhou/ 苏州, China Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair