Safran Landing Systems Suzhou - Special Process Quality Engineer in Suzhou
- - Ensure production control methods (including self-inspection, SPC) are in place and continuously improve these methods.
- - Manage and validate the Quality delegations, including associated training.
- - Conduct product / process audit.
- - Ensure new products inspection plans are defined with KC & DVI process.
1. Above 5 years' working experience in one of the scope:
* Chemical processing (Chrome, cadmium, anodizing) related experience
2. Experience in Nadcap.
3. Certified AS9100 internal auditor.
*Bachelor degree in material and chemical process
*Skilled in spoken and written English
*Skilled at Microsoft office software
* Experience in Nadcap
* Special processes / chemical processes control, product related
* Knowledge of regulations and standards
* Product / technical investigation competency
* Quality tools and methodologies
* Audit competency
* Business processes competency
* Ability to communicate with external customer / other parties
* Ability to convince, communicate, influent company processes and organizations
* Rigor / Attention to details / tenacity
* Training / change management skills
* Global thinking & compliance
* Analytical skills
* Team work
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 81,000 employees and holds, alone or in partnership, world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Capital ranking for best employers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. The company works with 30 civil and military aircraft manufacturers and supports 27,800 aircraft that make 73,000 landings a day.
Safran Landing Systems Suzhou - Production Quality Engineer in SuzhouPublished on 11/17/2020Suzhou/ 苏州, China Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Safran Landing Systems Suzhou - Manufacturing Engineering Project Leader in SuzhouPublished on 09/25/2020Suzhou/ 苏州, China Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Safran Landing System Suzhou - NDT Inspector in SuzhouPublished on 07/28/2020Suzhou/ 苏州, China Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair