The SAFRAN Site is provided by Safran and Safran companies (hereinafter "Site").
The Site is published by Safran, a company incorporated and existing under the laws of France (Société anonyme), with a capital of 83 405 917 euros, whose registered office is at 2, boulevard du Général Martial Valin, 75015 Paris (France), registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under the number 562 082 909,
Phone: +33 (0)1 40 60 80 80;
Managing Editor: Philippe Petitcolin
NBS Systems, a company incorporated and existing under the laws of France (Société anonyme), whose registered office is at 8 rue Bernard Buffet - 75017 Paris
Upon access to the Site, the user agrees to the following terms and conditions:
Technical redesign : Smile
Graphism redesign : Makheia
The Site and its content are created in accordance with rules applicable in France but although other users can access it, the site and its content are intended for access and use by residents all over the world.
In the event of any discrepancy in the information between the French language version of the Internet site of the Company and the English language version of the Internet site of the Company, the French language version of the Internet site of the Company shall prevail.
Safran does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any information accessed from the Site. Information on this Site is provided for informational purposes only. Third party information and stock trading facilities provided on this Site are not intended for trading purposes. Safran is not liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in information provided by the Site.
Accordingly, and with the exception of serious or intentional negligence, Safran waives any liability for any damage resulting from inaccuracy of the information available on our Site or for any damage resulting from fraudulent intrusion by a third party on our Site with the intention to damage the interests or image of Safran, in particular by misrepresenting information placed on the site.
Safran cannot be held liable for any damage or virus that could damage or render unusable your computer equipment following the visit to our Site.
Links to other sites
In order to facilitate access to other sites that could furnish additional information, Safran has inserted a number of links on its Site. However, Safran cannot be held liable for a third party site that you access via our Site. Safran does not have any way of controlling the content of these third party sites.
External sites may contain hyperlinks pointing to our Site but in any way Safran has any control or approval of the content on such links. Safran recommends the user to refer to the policies of the respective sites.
All of the images, information in the broad sense of the term, trademarks, logos and domain names contained on the Site are the property of SAFRAN or are the subject of an authorization to use as explained in Credit part. Any use in the form of partial or complete reproduction, modification, computer loading, misrepresentation, transmission or distribution of a document or information contained on the Site is subject to Safran's prior written consent, with the exception of a copy for private non-commercial use and subject to compliance with intellectual property rights and any other property right mentioned.
The following words must be placed on a copy of all or part of the Site's content as articles, contents with "©SAFRAN, All rights reserved".
Any person violating the same shall expose himself to legal proceedings.
Collection of Data by SAFRAN
In France and in Europe, personal information is protected by the following texts: the 6th January, 1978 Act, Article 226-13 of the Criminal Code; and the European Directive of 24th October, 1995. You also can send a mail to SAFRAN Group – External Communication/Web – 2 rue du général Martial Valin 75015 Paris – France - and the staff will check and pick out all data you need concerning your personal information.
You may find the Act on Data processing, Files and Freedom on the site of the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés, at the following address CNIL
Safran undertakes to respect the confidential nature of the personal information furnished by those visiting the Safran Internet site.
What information does Safran collect and why?
You will find below the type of information that Safran is able to collect when you visit its Internet site, as well as the manner in which it will be used at a later date.
1 - IP Addresses
- Safran uses IP (Internet Protocol) address to help diagnose problems with its server, to administer its Web site, or to gather general demographic information. Cookies
- Safran works with Google analytics- and all IP number are deleted every 30 minutes, Safran does not keep any of them in a database.
2 - Code of Ethics and User Registration
- The User may choose to fill out a registration form on Safran' site with contact information that Safran may need. This information is used to send the User requested information or products, to contact Users with other product information, news, or promotions, and to learn more about visitors of the Site.
- The User may choose not to receive any further information from Safran any time. If the User gives Safran his e-mail address, Safran will communicate with the User via e-mail. Safran does not share the User's e-mail address with others outside the Safran companies.
3 - The User's Consent and Safran's Revisions
- By using the Safran Web site, the User agrees to the collection and use of the information as described here. If SAFRAN decides to make changes to this use of the information, Safran will inform the User.
- The provision and use of personal data contained in the Site is necessary to process the User's request. Such information is to be used by Safran for the sole purpose of processing the User's.
- The User has the right to access, modify, rectify, and delete his/her personal information by contacting Safran:
Chief Privacy Officer Safran Group / c/o Safran Group Legal Department | 2, rue du General Martial Valin 75015 Paris - France or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Safran takes the appropriate measures, in compliance with applicable laws, to ensure the security and privacy of personal data collected on the Site.
However, Safran does not control the operation of the Internet and warns Users of potential risks concerning confidentiality of information transmitted by the Internet.
CNIL authorization n°1026158 - August, 6th 2004 - for Snecma, now Safran due to the 11th May 2005 merger with Sagem.