Safran China - COMAC C919 Program Manager and CFM PPS deputy Program Manager in Shanghai
英语 熟练, 法语 熟练
- - Support and assist all the Safran companies in their development and relationship with COMAC : Appointment and meeting organization / assistance to the representative of group companies, management of specific issues requiring close discussion with customers
- - Manage the C919 program Balance Score Card and the monthly review at Safran HQ level
- - Elaborate weekly status of the C919 program progress at aircraft level as well as for all Safran products installed on the C919
- - Assist COMAC VP program on C919 daily program management
- - Organize the risk consolidation and report to Safran HQ
- - Organize regular meeting with COMAC to share program progress and status, and elaborate action plans to fix issues and support customer milestones
- - Measure and control the satisfaction level of the customer, perform annual survey and elaborate action plan.
- - Keep the program management documentation up to date
- - Coordinate with LEAP-1C Program Managers and represent of them when needed.
- - Participate to on-site CFM Program Management and coordination between customer, partner & supplier, about schedules, risk/issue identification and hardware deliveries (including spares)
- - Act as main operation Safran interface between customer and CFM with great visibility.
- - Support in elaboration and execution of detailed program plans, action plans, key documentation and program report when needed.
- - Support ECR/ECP negotiations with COMAC
- - Represent CFM/Safran Program Manager for local communication
- - Represent CFM/Safran Program Manager for commercial discussion with COMAC
- - Use delegation as local focal for delivery:
Build consolidated IPS delivery status with CFM back office and NXL
Communicate with COMAC on delivery topic
- - Use CFM/SAFRAN Program manager delegation as local focal for Entry into Service preparation (customer support preparation…) including coordination with NXL.
- - Use delegation for onsite urgent joint decision with CFM/GE under conditions (to be define)
- - Comply with Company policies, handbook, etc.;
- - Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- - Engineering study background
- - Engineering / Program management experience. Engine business knowledge would be a plus.
- - English fluent. French language would a plus.
- - Activity based in Shanghai but few travels could be required every year ( 1-5 in China / 1 or 2 in France)