SAFRAN China Suzhou Branch-ERP Engineer-Finance Business Analysis in Suzhou
JOB SUMMARY (State in short sentences why the job exists)
- - This role will manage not only daily support ERP finance modules but also leading implementation project.
- - Responsible for ERP FI/CO module implementation and daily support.
- - Responsible for maintaining and optimizing current processes includes AP, AR, GL, FA etc.
- - Gather and analysis business need, design and optimize business process, provide the innovative proposal and solution.
- - Lead/assist continuous improvement project like GB project, and finance-relative application implementation project.
- - Provide the training to key user/end user of Finance department to improve their capabilities and competencies.
- - Coordinate with other business department to define the rule to improve business data quality
- - Responsible for understanding Finance related report need, and develop these reports by SSRS, Power BI.
- - Documentation, not limited to function specification, functional specification and testing log etc.
- - Support Safran Finance Share Center monthly closure to ensure.
- - At least 5 years' experience on ERP finance module support, especially Infor Syteline is preferable.
- - Good finance knowledge background is a must.
- - Experience on the processes of manufactory plant.
- - Understanding operational module like MRP,WIP
- - Experience on VB.Net,SQL Server, SSRS,Power BI
- - Experience on IT document, operation standardization.
- - Good communication skills.
- - 5 years at least
- - University degree in Computer Science or other Finance/Accounting field.
- - Good level in written and spoken for English and Chinese Mandarin;
- - Self-motivated, autonomic and professional;
- - Patient and attention to details;
- - Team Player;
- - Ability to work in fast-paced environment and think clearly under pressure;
Safran集团已被汤森路透公司（Thomson Reuters）列入全球创新力公司100强（Top 100 Global Innovators）并荣登“快乐工作（Happy at work）”公司光荣榜。集团在优兴咨询公司（Universum）法国年轻工程师心目中最佳雇主排名中位列第4位。