Safran Nacelles - China Sales Director in Shanghai
- - Promote and sell to its assigned customers in its region, Safran Nacelles' overall product lines and associated services including MRO
- - Participate to the budget process by establishing his regional sales objectives on his customer accounts.
- - Face 3rd party MRO competition, develop a good image of Safran Nacelles to customers whose perception may not be good today.
- - Develop sales plan and strategies to grow Safran Nacelles' aftermarket services business in his/her region in line with the sales targets, by identifying commercial targets, and defining commercial strategies for these targets
- - Promote the respect of the sales process in place and support any improvement initiative
- - Collect and summarize customer related information and prospects (main figures, structure, financial estimates, decision makers, influencers, strategic needs, …) as well as collect competitive market knowledge using well established network.
- - Drive sales campaigns, convince the customer of Safran Nacelles services value (value selling approach) and lead negotiations while closely working with the internal Services Development Team at Nacelles (business plan & estimating & IP/Pricing). Sell and promote MRO sales.
- - Develop and maintain through regular & frequent visits solid customer commercial relationship & network
- - Analyze win and lost campaigns
- - Participate in collecting overdue payments
- - Minimum 7 years' of experience in commercial airlines services and MRO sales
- - 5 years commercial university diploma or engineering diploma WITH an MBA preferred
- - Mandarin mandatory and fluent in English. Fluent in 1 or 2 other languages desired
- - Good Technical Sales skills, consultative selling & value sell proposition concepts
- - Negotiation & communication skills at all levels
- - Project management skills to lead sales campaign remotely
- - Contract knowledge (drafting & negotiation)
- - Open mindset
- - International culture
- - Innovative
- - Pugnacious
- - Solution provider / creative
- - Attention to details
- - Well established airlines & MRO contacts network
- - Communication skills
- - Frequent travels: around 50% of work time
赛峰集团被列入“Happy at work”工作幸福指数企业榜单，同时还在《Capital》杂志的法国最佳雇主排名中位居第四