Safran Seats - Sales Manager in Beijing
The Safran Seats Services Sales Manager supports the business development efforts for pax narrow body, wide body + regional in addition of crew and pilot seats through sales of spares, repairs and services (IP, refresh, Total Care Support…), special programs and custom solutions in seat environments of the aircraft.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- • Sell spares, repairs and services related to all Safran Seats portfolio.
- • Sell and negotiate seat maintenance programs
- • Identify new support programs/services that could be needed by or suitable for the Customer. Work with Marketing team and business unit (Safran seats US, GB and Fr) to develop proposed offer
- • Achieve marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing intelligence, making sales proposals. Prepares and completes action plans to develop and close opportunities in line to meet targets and objectives defined by management.
- • Develops and maintains relationships with customers by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities while creatively crafting long-term relationship programs and service offerings to achieve seat aftermarket solutions growth.
- • Participates in formulating and developing long-range sales and marketing goals and objectives.
- • Maintains and utilizes existing tools opportunity pipeline (from birth of opportunity until closed) in accordance with define department and/or group guidelines and work instructions regarding such.
- • Submits trip reports for customer contact (visits taken, trade shows, customers on site visits) in accordance to sales department guidelines and instructions.
- • Accomplishes sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating action plans to positively close the business with the customer in an efficient manner
- • Performs special projects when needed and/or related duties as assigned.
- • Attends trade shows and internal meetings as needed to achieve targets and objectives
- • Develop and increase relationship and partnership with all seats department facing customers
- • Chase overdues for your portfolio of customers
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
a) Knowledge and Skills
- • Understands Airline MRO Market to include PBH, Cabin integrated support programs, Material Procurement Strategies and other Airline related activities.
- • Computer skills with knowledge of Salesforce, ERP/MRP, Microsoft Office Suite
- • Demonstrated Sales Growth history
- • Sales: how to lead a sales campaign to sign multi-year program with airlines
- • Team work with other Sales Manager team members (pricing, program, engineering, proposal, support sale incl. at Customer visit )
- • Contract Negotiations
- • Presentation Skills and Communication Proficiency
- • Technical Capacity
- • Strategic Thinking
- • Business Acumen and Business Case Modeling
- • Initiative
- • Decision Making
- • Problem Solving/Analysis
b) Education and/or Experience
- • Bachelors degree with 2 years experience in Seat or Cabin sales activities or maintenance program activities
- • An Associates degree with minimum of four (4) years to six (6) years related sales experience and/or training
c) Communication Skills
- • Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- • Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- • Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- • Good oral and written communication skills essential for interaction with both internal and external customers.
d) Physical Demands
- • The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- • Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- • Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and color vision.
- • Travel = 25% to 50% with international travel a possibility.
Safran集团已被汤森路透公司（Thomson Reuters）列入全球创新力公司100强（Top 100 Global Innovators）并荣登“快乐工作（Happy at work）”公司光荣榜。集团在优兴咨询公司（Universum）法国年轻工程师心目中最佳雇主排名中位列第4位。