1. Supervise the production team and arrange the production activities according to the master production plan.
2. Control any change of the production plan, forecast any delays and make corrective actions.
3. Monitor the performance of cell leaders & shift leaders.
4. Encourage the operators to contribute the ideas and improvements, and involve them for the problem analyzing and solving.
5. Analyze the key performance of the production, such as lead time, efficiency, non-quality rate, etc., and make prompt corrective and preventive actions to improve.
6. Use the Lean-6 sigma approaches to improve the performance of the line.
7. Ensure the level of the product quality by all means.
8. Coordinate with other supporting functions to resolve any quality, process, machine issues, timely, to maintain the delivery demand.
9. Ensure the health, safety and environment at the work station respecting the rules, and the rules are strictly followed.
10. Manage and improve the 5S and visual management in the workshop.
11. Participate the industrialization of new products.
12. Design the production flow, layout, and prepare all the resources for mass production of new products, such as labors recruitment, tooling & tools, transportation devices, and visual management tools.
Skills & Knowledge Required
1. Bachelor degree or above in the field of mechanical engineering.
2. Three years + production management experience. Relevant industry experience is preferred.
3. Fluent English Speaking and writing skills; Familiar with Microsoft office tools.
4. Team player with good communication and expression skills.
5. High responsibility and ownership spirits, and strong lead ship skill.
6. Motivation skills to others to increase the work efficiency.
Safran集团已被汤森路透公司（Thomson Reuters）列入全球创新力公司100强（Top 100 Global Innovators）并荣登“快乐工作（Happy at work）”公司光荣榜。集团在优兴咨询公司（Universum）法国年轻工程师心目中最佳雇主排名中位列第4位。