Sr. FP&A Accountant
- • Assist in planning process and activities for budgeting and monthly rolling reforecast, Accountable for improvement of Forecast Accuracy by well cooperating with cross functions.
- • Provide analysis of monthly business performance of results vs. budget/forecast, including analysis for P/L, B/S and cash flow, expense and capex, product cost, inventory etc., and present analysis report to functional departments to control KPIs.
- • Provide daily/weekly financial data for strategic and business planning updates & reviews; Highlight risk and opportunity in timely manner; Support Company Continues Improvement projects by provide guidelines and saving validation. Other significant quantities of ad hoc and varied analysis
- • Work as business partner for various functional team, collect needs and come up with suggestions for result improvement
- • Prepare costing journal entries (cost allocation, inventory provision etc), work with Accounting Share Service Center and other departments to ensure smooth monthly closing, and to ensure good quality of finance data. Assist in validation of statutory and management accounts, responsible for Group management reports submission
- • Liaison with internal and external auditors. Assist in develop and update policy and procedures, take proper actions to ensure the compliance in relevant area.
- • Other tasks assigned by Controlling Manager
- • Bachelor degree or above in accounting or Finance, minimum five years FP&A experience in manufacturing company with full exercise of company P/L and B/S. Candidate who worked both in FP&A and costing area is desirable
- • Solid finance analytical and problem solving skills
- • Process improvement mind-set, ability to manage timely and accurately
- • Strong interpersonal communication skills to interface effectively with all levels in the organization
- • Advance MS office skills, good knowledge of ERP
- • Fluent in English both oral and writing
- • CPA or CMA is preferred
Safran集团已被汤森路透公司（Thomson Reuters）列入全球创新力公司100强（Top 100 Global Innovators）并荣登“快乐工作（Happy at work）”公司光荣榜。集团在优兴咨询公司（Universum）法国年轻工程师心目中最佳雇主排名中位列第4位。