Supplier QA Engineer
This position will have primary responsibility to improve the quality of supplied products and promote a “zero defects” policy. Additionally, the position is responsible for managing several Chinese suppliers of Centers of Excellence and will work closely with suppliers and internal teams dedicated to New Product industrialization in accordance with Safran requirements for suppliers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Ensure the treatment of non-conformant products
- • Manage Suppliers to obtain relevant causal analysis (root cause & non detection cause) with 8D report
- • Ensure actions implemented and internal report
- • After Process & Product Audit follow corrective actions plan & continuous improvement plan
- • Perform Process & Product Audit to Suppliers
- • Potential Non Quality event Prevention
- • Works closely with suppliers and internal teams dedicated to New Product Industrialization in accordance with Safran requirements
- • Anticipate risks associated with changes – obtain risk analyses from suppliers, review and follow suppliers risk reduction plan
- • Provide and promote training to the suppliers
- • Mechanical Engineer
- • Experience in Supplier Quality Assurance
- • Experience in Quality Tools (8D, AMDEC, 5 Whys, Risk Analysis, …)
- • Good oral and written communication skills (French as a second language preferred)
- • Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- • Based in Snecma Suzhou, you will be regularly required to travel to visit your Chinese suppliers (as an eg. for industrialization or audits purposes).
- • Some travels in France will be necessary for job training sessions.
- • Daily work and contacts with Snecma teams (Quality, engineering department …) in France.
* CFM56发动机由CFM International公司生产和销售，该公司是斯奈克玛公司（赛峰集团，法国）和通用电气公司（GE）（美国）按50/50比例共同持有的一家公司。